José Ferreira ‘Trash Land’
Trash Land is an impressive photo documentary by Portuguese photographer José Ferreiraabout the harsh life of the people that live on ‘Huléne dump’ in Maputo, the capital of Mozambique.
A group of people that can be divided in two groups, a group that is called ‘the garbage collectors’, that consists of around 700 people and ‘the others’, with the first group forming gangs that search for objects of value and trading or selling them in order to earn some money for food, and the second group just depending on the food and left overs they find on the dump.
Find more here.
This is reality. Something is wrong. We need to face it.
- chanchitolibertario reblogged this from intransparente
- kujtim-berisha likes this
- charmine-brown reblogged this from 0nlybyth3n1ght
- akuma-hdkn reblogged this from cozaaar
- recipeforaredhead reblogged this from bhagyawati
- guidance-through-knowledge likes this
- farrah3m reblogged this from consumo-dunque-sono
- tylerkoenig reblogged this from bossjones
- nosajgames reblogged this from bossjones and added:
- bossjones reblogged this from thediscobelle
- meeducolasociedad reblogged this from intransparente
- solustful reblogged this from elusachino
- macmota reblogged this from medescubrieron
- unpoliceyourmind likes this
- skeleton-sweetheart reblogged this from loki-the-kitty-of-mischief
- sebastianlionheart likes this
- medescubrieron reblogged this from steam-powered-kyo
- marmarim reblogged this from angryvegan
- t-morrow likes this
- angryvegan reblogged this from vegan-dreams
- loki-the-kitty-of-mischief reblogged this from steam-powered-kyo
- loki-the-kitty-of-mischief likes this
- bossjones likes this
- thediscobelle reblogged this from intransparente
- thediscobelle likes this
- weareoskar posted this