omg yoga is so boring lol but I have gotten some exercise today. I guess yoga is more for meditation though. I’m reading harry potter :) (and three other books). today is just one of those days. I’ve got the blues on top of my crippling chronic depression.
Posts tagged caracaracara.
:( I wish I could send you opioids through the interwebs.
oh god me too
some heroin would just be great right now.
caracaracara asked: Favorite quote? Food? Movie?
"You’ll have to speak up, I’m wearing a towel." - Homer Simpson.
Peanut butter or mashed potatoes.
Requiem for a Dream.
caracaracara asked: 7, 10, 34
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
Several at once, definitely. I usually read two simultaneously, with a few extras thrown in to read slowly. I’m terrible.
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year?
that is tough…I read all the Harry Potters, and those are my favourite books ever, but in terms of new books I’d have to say the first 4 from the ASOIAF (I haven’t read the 5th one yet). I don’t know which one is my favourite though…
34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin?
War and Peace. oh god. like, what if I can’t finish it?
beautyriot.com, pinterest (I have an epic beauty board @ pinterest.com/carao/h…)
I don’t know why I didn’t just ask you since that post was pretty much directed at you :P
thanks (ps I’m now following you on pinterest)
you do have a great rack
quite the compliment coming from someone with an amazing set :D
caracaracara replied to your post: I have a really bad headache and want to vomit and…
Me too. This cold has given me a 2-day headache from hell that no medicine can even put a dent in. :(
we should meet up and smash our heads together until we both die a gory death.
caracaracara asked: Tag you're it! Here are the rules: each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people go to their blog and tell them you tagged them. No tagging back.
1. I rarely go through my inbox, so just realized I had this, even though it’s from January. Holy shit.
2. I love ducks. This information may have been gathered by perusing my blog, but I don’t feel it aptly demonstrates my love for ducks. Ducks are my kindred spirits. My whole world brightens when I get to hang out with ducks. Ducks are the best little creatures on the planet. In the universe.
3. I can’t for the life of me keep a journal.
4. I want to be covered in tattoos.
5. I eat fruit with every meal.
6. I am always reading at least two books. They have to be differently themed so if I want something light I can turn to one, and if I want something heavier I can read the other.
7. I can’t decide if peanut butter or broccoli is my favourite food, so I just mix them together into a delicious stir-fry.
8. Requiem for a Dream is my favourite film. I would say it probably saved my life.
9. I wear slippers all year round - despite the heat.
10. I’m pretty fucking boring.